- The Fund's program for 3 years
- Extract from the budget for the RGO
- The procedure for selecting an audit organization
- The procedure for determining the amount of guarantees in the next year
- The procedure for selecting subjects of SMEs
- The procedure for selecting financial organizations
- The recommended cooperation agreement
- The procedure for granting guarantees
- The procedure for calculating fees
- Investment procedure
- The order of fulfillment of obligations by the Fund
The non-commercial organization "The Fund for the Development of Economics and Direct Investments of the Chukotka Autonomous Region", hereinafter referred to as the "Fund", was established on the basis of the Decision on the state registration of a non-profit organization from "August 05, 2014".
The fund is a non-profit organization, created in the organizational and legal form of the fund.
The Fund carries out its activities in accordance with the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, the Federal Law of January 12, 1996 No. 7-FZ "On Non-Commercial Organizations", other normative legal acts of the Russian Federation and the Chukotka Autonomous Region, this Charter.
The Fund has the right to carry out activities related to the formation of the target capital in the manner provided for by Federal Law No. 275-FZ of December 30, 2006 "On the Procedure for the Formation and Use of Targeted Capital of Non-Profit Organizations."
Principles of the Fund.
Fundamental principles of the Fund are voluntary, openness, civic initiative and activity, cooperation on a partnership basis with state and municipal bodies, public, economic, charitable and other organizations, as well as citizens who share the purposes of the Fund.
The main activities of the Fund.
- financial and non-financial support for investors implementing investment projects in the Chukotka Autonomous Region in accordance with the priorities of the social and economic development of the Chukotka Autonomous Okrug;
- Increase the investment attractiveness of the Chukotka Autonomous Region and create favorable conditions for the development of investment activities in the Region;
- Creation of organizational, legal and financial mechanisms that ensure the implementation of investment projects in the territory of the Chukotka Autonomous Region implemented on the principles of public-private partnership.
The main advantage of working with the Fund is the transparent nature of its activities. The scheme of organization of the fund is extremely simple: philanthropists donate to the fund of target capital, the fund, in turn, sends (invests) the funds received for the implementation of the project determined by the target capital.
Investors and / or philanthropists have the opportunity to receive tax preferences when sending funds to the Fund.
Persons implementing projects - have the opportunity through the Fund to find an investor, to structure an investment project, to receive qualitative advice on the procedure for calculating the business plan and preparing the accompanying documentation, and to receive tax preferences.
For interested persons, it is possible to obtain information on all areas of the investment policy of the Chukotka Autonomous District in the single window mode.
- Order No. 219-rp of May 27, 2014 On the Establishment of the Fund for the Development of Economics and Direct Investments of the Chukotka Autonomous Region
- Order No. 307-rp of 25.07.2014 On the consent of SUE PJSC "Chukotsnab" to participate in the NO
- Charter of NO "Fund for Development of Economics and Direct Investments of the Chukotka Autonomous Region"
- Protocol No. 1 of the general meeting of the founders of the NO "Fund for the Development of Economics and Direct Investments of the Chukotka Autonomous Region"
- Certificate of state registration of a legal entity
- Certificate of state registration of a legal entity. Notification
- Certificate of registration in the tax authority
- Certificate of state registration of a non-profit organization
- Record sheet of the Unified State Register of Legal Entities
- Charter of the NO "Fund for the Development of Economics and Direct Investments of the Chukotka Autonomous Region" (revised as of December 16, 2016)
- EGRUL Information on the UL ND "Fund for the Development of Economics and Direct Investments of the Chukotka Autonomous Region"